Suprep Bowel Prep Kit
On the Day Before Your Procedure
What You CAN Do:
What You CANNOT Do:
- You may have a light breakfast or have clear liquids ONLY; please have nothing for dinner
Any of the following liquids are OK to drink:
- DO NOT drink milk
- DO NOT eat or drink anything colored red or purple
- DO NOT drink alcoholic beverages
- Strained fruit juices (without pulp) including apple, orange, white grape, or white cranberry
- Limeade or lemonade
- Coffee or tea (DO NOT use any dairy or non-dairy creamer)
- Chicken broth
- Gelatin desserts without added fruit or topping (no red or purple)
Split-Dose (2-Day) Regimen
On the evening before the procedure (or when your doctor tells you to begin) complete steps 1 through 4 using one (1) 6-ounce bottle before going to bed.
On the morning of your procedure, repeat steps 1 through 4 using the other 6-ounce bottle.
- Dilute the solution concentrate as directed prior to use.
- You must finish drinking the final glass of water at least 2 hours, or as directed, before your colonoscopy.
- Please take
one 125mg Gas X 2 hours prior to the
Pour ONE (1) 6-ounce bottle of SUPREP liquid into the mixing container.
Add cool drinking water to the 16-ounce line on the container and mix.
NOTE: Be sure to dilute SUPREP as shown at left before you drink it.
Drink ALL the liquid in the container.
To learn more about this product, please call 1-800-874-6756 or visit www.suprepkit.com.
You must drink two (2) more 16-ounce containers of water over the next 1 hour.
You must finish drinking the final glass of water at least 2 hours, or as directed, before your procedure.